Friday, June 25, 2010

The Sad Little Girl



Her legs are like rubber, her head feels confused



The weight of the world crushes and leaves her all bruised



with such chaos at home it seems nothing looks nice



She has noone to talk to or ask some advice



She feels invisible to the world and those all around her



Why cant anyone see me, am I just a blurr



She see's a dark world where there is no sun



Life is depressing with no chance of fun



She wonders if daylight will ever come through



She see's only pain in her little girl view



Her world is so lonely, she doesn't feel strong



I am a nothing and I don't belong



Why wont someone see me and help me get up



I'm slipping away like a half empty cup



I notice kids playing and laughing at school



Why can't I feel good, this world is so cruel



Help me Lord so they don't see me cry



I don't want to live but I'm too scared to die

No comments:

Post a Comment