Monday, May 24, 2010

Fill-In the Blanks

Hi Everyone.  Just saw this fun email today and I thought I would share it with you.  When you finish reading my answers please do it for yourself.  Enjoy!

I WANT:  No more war, peace on earth, politicians to be honest and helpful, love and forgiveness for all.
                 
I HAVE:  A twin sister, a loving family and friends and everything I have ever dreamed of.


I WISH:   There was no such thing as Cancer, I still had parents.


I HATE:  The word hate.  Dislike sounds so much better.  (I sound like my dad, God rest his soul).


I MISS:  My father, my mother, my brother, my friend Billy who was killed by lightening, Bill's mom who was like my mom, my friend and past co-worker Virginia who was so special,
my cousins who have passed from illness and car accidents, aunts and uncles and grandparents that have passed, my naieve belief that I would never get really sick or get cancer.

I HEAR:  The wind blowing


I WONDER:  What my niece and nephew will be when their older
                         What it would be like not being a twin (eew, can't imagine that)


I REGRET:  Nothing! Regrets are wasted energy.  I have learned many lessons from the bad choices I have made along the way.


I AM NOT:  Perfect and that is ok with me.


I DANCE:  When I like the beat.


I SING:  Whenever I can.  (I just sang kareoke with my twin sister at a friend's 50th birthday party).  In my younger days I sang for weddings with my twinner and our dear friend Erin.


I CRY:    Rather easily.  Just cried last night watching the Finale of "Lost " even though I never saw one episode when it aired.

I AM NOT ALWAYS:  Patient


I MAKE WITH MY HANDS:   A beautiful flower and vegetable garden in the spring and summer.


I WRITE:  A blog called Twin-Cess Diaries since the beginning of this year.  I'm also on HubPages.  I love writing again and it's much easier online than it use to be when back in the day I had to write by hand in a journal. 

I CONFUSE:  People on a daily basis when I am with my twin sister.  We look and act a lot alike.


I NEED:  Love, the caffeine from my diet pepsi, my daily power walks, my doggies, to lose weight, to win the lottery, to be more patient, my faith in God.

I SHOULD:  Get my garden ready for planting but it's too humid today in MN.


I START:  Every day thanking God for all my blessings.


I FINISH: My day by thanking God for all my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment