Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone

What a great day thus far! My nephew Jacob is on spring break, so we went for lunch & had the traditional corn beef and cabbage at the local American Legion.  I wait a year for this tasty, salty treat.  It's always fun seeing everyone dressed in green.  It seems like the crazier the attire the better.  I was disappointed that Laura couldn't join me but she had an important meeting at work.  I'm looking forward to tonite.  Laura and the kids are bringing me out for dinner for my six year anniversary of being cancer-free, but won't tell me where.  We were initially just having a simple bbq at the house.  I hope they keep it simple-All that matters to me is spending time with family and celebrating life.
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!  P.S.- If you plan on having green alcoholic drinks, be sure to have a designated driver or cab it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment