You can eat corn beef hash 'as is' right from the can (heated up of course) but my recipe adds a little kick to it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
1-Can Corn Beef Hash
3-Tablespoons Margarine or Butter
1-Clove Garlic (Minced)
1/4-C Onion (Diced)
- Saute' diced onion and garlic in butter or margarine in frying pan.
- Add can of corn beef hash and smash it flat with a spatula.
- Cook on medium heat for approximately five minutes.
- Now push the corn beef hash to one side and add Egg/Eggs (add more butter or margarine if needed).
- Cover and cook until white of eggs become firm- then flip over.
- Cook for additional three to five minutes or until done to your liking.