Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Corn Beef Hash and Eggs Recipe

I woke up this morning with a hankering for corn beef hash and eggs. If you've never tried corn beef hash, you need to make it your new years resolution. I got hooked on it in my childhood because my dad always had plenty of cans of it in the pantry.

You can eat corn beef hash 'as is' right from the can (heated up of course) but my recipe adds a little kick to it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1-Can Corn Beef Hash
3-Tablespoons Margarine or Butter
1-Clove Garlic (Minced)
1/4-C Onion (Diced)

Directions:

  1. Saute' diced onion and garlic in butter or margarine in frying pan.
  2. Add can of corn beef hash and smash it flat with a spatula.
  3. Cook on medium heat for approximately five minutes.
  4. Now push the corn beef hash to one side and add Egg/Eggs (add more butter or margarine if needed).
  5. Cover and cook until white of eggs become firm- then flip over.
  6. Cook for additional three to five minutes or until done to your liking.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks amazing. Nice Post. Must try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this recipe. When I get a hankering, I just have to make it for breakfast.

      Delete