Monday, April 25, 2016

Chili Nacho's

I felt like I deserved a special treat after a day of many accomplishments. It was rainy and depressing out, so I did two loads of laundry and a pile of dirty dishes, plus some writing work. Here is my recipe for Chili Nacho's:

My Guilty Pleasure

Ingredients:
  • 1 Can Hormel Chili
  • 1 Can Refried Beans
  • 1 Whole Tomato
  • 1/2 Bag of Shredded Cheese
  • 1 Can Black Olives
  • 1/2 Bag Tortilla Chips
  • 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
  • Sour Cream on side
Directions:
  1. Spread refried beans on bottom of plate
  2. Spread can of chili on top top of refried beans
  3. Heat beans and chili in microwave for 3-5 minutes
  4. Place tortilla chips on top 
  5. Shred cheese onto chips
  6. Heat in microwave until it melts to your liking
  7. Top with diced tomatoes, black olives and shredded lettuce
  8. Use sour cream at your discretion

2 comments: